Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Five Things I Want to Fix Right Now!

We all have those days... this was not really one of them, but there are five things that are annoying me that I just want to fix. (That way I can get back to writing my paper and stop blogging/complaining about it!)
1. Being sleepy. I have been so sleepy today and I do not know why! I slept eleven hours last night and this should not be happening to me! Unfortunately, the only way to fix that is to actually go to sleep, which will not happen until my paper is finished.


2. L-M. L-M is a friend that is mostly annoying me right now because this friend is not being a friend. Not even real sure why I called her a friend. Point is... I want to shake her and say, "DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ONE OF US THE OTHER WOULD THINK THIS DRAMA WAS A GOOD IDEA? I am not claiming innocence, but come on! So much for a community!



3. Paper writing. I am almost finished... actually I am halfway through the first paragraph of a paper. The 4th of 5 I am supposed to write by Friday. At least it is all down hill from here!



4. Singleness... Not singlemindedness, but that does bother me... just not today. Sometimes, I want to be married. Today is one of those days. I actually am taking husband applications, so if you are interested just leave your resume and a personal statement that covers why you would make a good husband in the comments section.



5. Chocolate. Under no normal circumstances would I ever think I would be annoyed by chocolate. However, I am... All I want to do is eat it. Which is what it is there for... BUT Sugar is not good for those of us trying to be triathletes....



Really... I am not usually this negative. Of course... starting out a blog and then being completely annoyed in the first post probably is not the best idea... but it is what it is...

Embarrassing Moment of the Day... Tried to imitate Kendra from Dancing with the Stars while walking from the bathroom in what I thought was my empty work... nope... I definitely shimmied my way into the presence of an unsuspecting victim... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment