The only time that I will not be able to review my book is when I am in Peru, but I will definitely review when I am back.
The current read is: Thinking in Pictures by Temple Grandin.
Synopsis: This book is the perspective of life as an autistic by an autistic. A recent HBO film has been made about the life of Temple Grandin and it is a must watch. For those of you who do not know who Dr. Grandin is, she is worth looking up because she has made a major difference on the cattle industry today.
I am still in the middle of this book, but there will definitely be another post on this soon!
"When I get a little money, I buy books and if there is any left over I buy food and clothes." -Who said it?!?!
Not related to books at all, but the countdown to getting to see my brother is 22 days! I am so proud of my soldier!
Topics of posts to come: Tallie, my new bff! Smashing Sister-in-Law! and My warrior!
No comments:
Post a Comment