The "vision" became mine after a strange turn of events. I will number them and tell it like I know it, although I am sure the baby could do a better job.
1) The baby ended up at the Humane Society with her siblings, where she was spayed, vaccinated, and micro-chipped.
2)She was adopted with her sister by a younger couple who decided that she they were too much together.
3) She was adopted by a Bob and Ina of Arkansas. She was too much for them.
4) The baby was taken to the groomers.
5) The groomer called my grandmother because she has a bichon (pronounced BEEE-SHON), which is what we thought she was...
6) My grandma informed me.
7) After my final on Friday, I got in a car and went to get her.
While her story is quite large for someone so teeny weeny... it did not stop there... the next thing to be decided upon was a name....
Because her adoption date is the same as that of the Royal Wedding... I decided it should be somewhat British... She ended up with Tallie Jo.... which is derived from Talley Ho!
She weighs in at 6.2lbs and is mostly grown. She is some sort of Maltese mix. She enjoys running through the ditch and playing with her friends and toys. Tallie is an amazing puppy and I am so in love!
I LOVE HER!!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment